CTPL - Live pup trailer
Faster loads and larger payloads on every trip with the Chagnon live pup trailer.
Our pup trailer is built around a 100,000 lb. steel frame and is engineered to offer the most optimal weight to capacity ratio without sacrificing quality and reliability.
- Frame built from 100,000 lb. steel
- Dimensions: 48 1/2” height x 36” width
- 10-stud unimount wheels (hub piloted), steel rims
- 100,000 lb. steel tongue, mounted on rubber support
- Rigid mount Holland drawbar (DB-060FQ1)
- 5 greasable side rollers with bronze aluminum bushing
- 4 pockets for moveable stoppers
- 2 chain anchor rings
- Rear bumper with fully sealed light harness (CMVSS compliant)
- Automatic brake adjuster
- 2-speed Holland manual landing gear
- Container hooks and straps (compliant with NSC norm 10)
- Sand-blasted, with 1 epoxy primer coat and 2 black urethane paint coats